Complete Denali Alaska Vacation – Under $1000!
Board the Anchorage Denali Express for your driver-guided transfer to the Denali National Park Entrance. On route, your driver will give you some history of the area as you travel the George Parks Highway. Weather permitting you can admire the marvelous views of Mt. McKinley (Denali), the tallest mountain in North America. Arriving in time for lunch and transfer to the afternoon bus to the Denali Backcountry Lodge in Kantishna.
The 92-mile, six-hour journey to Kantishna along the restricted Park Road, called one of the grandest drives on earth, with chances to see Grizzlies, Moose, Caribou and Golden Eagles along the way. The end of the road is Kantishna and the Denali Backcountry Lodge, your home for the next 2 nights. Enjoy the various activities at exclusive Denali Backcountry Lodge. Returning to the hub of Denali Park, Denali Cabins, for your third night.
Denali Cabins offers all the comforts of a hotel room in your own fragrant Cedar cabin. Enjoy a soak in one of our outdoor hot tubs and gaze into the skies above the land of the midnight sun, an unforgettable Alaskan experience.
- Accommodation for 3 nights: 2 nights at Denali Backcountry Lodge, 1 night at Denali Cabins
- Round-trip transportation between Anchorage and Denali Park entrance aboard the Anchorage Denali Express*
- Narrated trip between Denali Park entrance and Denali Backcountry Lodge
- Hiking, biking, gold panning, nature presentations, snacks and drinks at Denali Backcountry Lodge
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 2 Dinners
$989.00** per person based on double occupancy
*Return on Alaska Railroad for additional cost is available.
** Commissionable to Travel Agents